To prolong the life of your garment, please
- DO NOT use a traditional washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Please hand wash separately from other clothes in cold or lukewarm water. Hot water is not good for clothes.
- Garments should not come into contact with Bleach or Chlorine at any time.
- Soaking recommendation is 3 – 6 hours. Do not over-soak.
- DO NOT dry in direct sunshine to avoid fading, hang to dry in shade.
- For rayon and cotton fabrics please allow minor shrinkage on the first wash. This is common for all garments of this nature.
For keeping your garment bight and vivid, it is recommended you soak it in bucket with a splash of vinegar, table of iodized salt dissolved in cold water before the first use. Let it soak for at least 2 hours. Rinse with cold water and hang to dry. (Do not use a dryer). This helps to reduce any shrinkage or color running.
For any concerns with the care and quality of your garment please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.